Is Manny Paquiao GOAT material?

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Mexican Eagle, Jan 3, 2011.

?

Is Manny greater than?

1. De La Hoya

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Roy Jones Jr

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Roberto Duran

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Ali

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. davemurphy

davemurphy Member

Kind of interesting to see this Forums fascination with Jones, who whether you liked him or not, is kind of a mute point at this stage. Not saying there's anything wrong with it, but it seems to be a debate that's passed from current day events over into the historical side of things. Is it just lasting dislike of Jones or the result of another nice effort by BHOP that revived it? Or have you guys ALWAYS been sticking pins in each other on this debate? I'm new here, so I'm just kind of asking......

2. TysonFan

TysonFan Sensei

Weren't they good friends who wouldn't fight each other. Just spar no fight?

3. Rebel

Rebel Admin

This forum has a history of debating RJJ's place in history.

4. gushiken

gushiken Member

Yep,the dog fighting connection sadly.

5. ol roy likes those cocks too!! him and daddy:haha:

6. davemurphy

davemurphy Member

Thanks, Rebel. Each individual Forum has their own little quirks and habits that make them unique. Here it's debating RJJ, over on Boxing BB we occasionally get into a debate on Leonard-Hagler like it was still 1987 :)

7. I really miss that era of boxing....ol roy, dlh, tito, LL, holy tyson, vargas, etc .i took it for granted and look whats going on today..other than pac or formerly the boxer known as ol floyd, or the supersix it doesnt compare..the forums were rockin with the titosites, lol

the 90s-early 2000s werent bad...