Is Canelo hated for fighting the best?

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Hawaiianpunch, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Lets be honest Canelo has more haters than fan. I'll stack up his resume against the best of them. He's fought the who's who of boxing. Say what you want that cant be argued that throughout his career hes taken on all comers. Had a few close fights that could have gone the other way but he has never taken a beating, he has never been outclassed(only against mayweather) or been knocked out. Has a granite chin, power, speed and is able to counter punch. I remember on his fight with jacobs he was looking like mayweather doing some matrix shit slipping and dodging. Sky is the limit for this kid. As we say in Mexico que le duela a quien le duela cabrones.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

We've gone through this a million times. His whole career has been mismatches and/or big advantages.

Anything you say positive, I'll shoot down with facts.

Lets start with this....if he was dark, he'd be another Terra Garcia.

3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I think hes very underrated mainly because hes overrated. You have two types of people. Those that hate him and shit on his entire career ignoring all his accomplishments. And those that are casuals that like him for the wrong reasons(being good Irish looking Mexican with crossover appeal. They know nothing about boxing just like rooting for their countryman whos on top. Bandwagon fans. They tend to overrate him and think hes better than chavez sr and muhamed ali. Im somewhere in the middle. As far as mismatches and advantages...that can be said for anyfighter. YOU can take out the magnifying glass and dissect any fighters career and say he shouldve done this and that.

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Let me throw some numbers at you....120-108, 120-108, 114-114.