Inoue vs Donaire

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Michael Matos, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

You do realize I grew up watching boxing and yes I knew JMM's younger bro was lighter not 126. Youre preaching to the choir.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I know you know so why talk shit about the lower classes then?

3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Here is something to think about. Canelo is arguably the best p4p fighter today. I say arguably because some argue its loma or crawford ect. But out of all those guys being considered for p4p he is the youngest. He's in his prime wich means his career is far from over. Many more years to dominate the sport as a ppv king and all time great. Scary isnt it:winky:. So if you hate him...sit back and enjoy the ride.

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Oh yeah I forgot. As an added bonus UFC is more popular than boxing. As you had to sit around and wait for canelo vs kova. Us "mmgay" fans as you like to call us enjoyed a bloody war between Nate and Jorge. For us who watch both sports (boxing/mma) we got to have our cake and eat it too on your dime. How do you like them apples? It was a glorious weekend to be a fight fan.:thumby:

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Im glad it happened to canelo. Brought his ass down a few notches.

6. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Getting back to Inoue vs Donaire for a second. That was a fight of the highest quality, it ticked off every box. Both fighters were able to turn the fight around when it looked like it was getting away from them, both fighters came back from being hurt a couple of times and showed a lot of ring smarts in getting out of those particular rounds. It wasn't a brawl but it was some heavy leather thrown and landed throughout every round. One of the best fights I've seen in a while..

TIP likes this.
  7. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Yeah dude it was pretty gnarly ....i got a clip of the fight

pukE3t.gif

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

neta guey, now I know why snatchito would always tell me "das hueva". you're like I used to be.

I was a complete asshole, wasn't I?

9. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

I would love to see Nery fight Inoue.

Michael Matos likes this.
  10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

that fight won't happen in Japan as Nery has been banned from fighting over there for being a cheater and a weight bully.

it'll have to happen over here and for real fight fans, it'll be a great fight but don't think DAZN or ESPN will want to pay Nery what he thinks he deserves.

11. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Heard that Inoue is ready to sign a three fight deal with Top Rank and ESPN with the deal being two fights over here and one in Japan.

mex fighter likes this.
  12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I read on YouTube that inoue was....(gulp).......EXPOSED.

Fucking idiots

13. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Proved exactly the opposite to me. He's not just a puncher, can handle adversity, he can adjust when things aren't going his way, has a good chin and doesn't panic.

mex fighter likes this.