Inoue vs Donaire

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Michael Matos, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

After 7 rounds I have Inoue up 4-3. Good tactical fight.

2. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Even fight after 8 rounds. I gave Donaire the first 2 rounds and Inoue rounds 3 to 6. Donaire has come back to win rounds 7 and 8 and has Inoue cut over the right eye.

3. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Donaire wins the 9th. Hurt Inoue with a right hand early in the round and had his way for the rest of the round.

4. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Inoue wins the 10th. Even fight going into the 11th.

5. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Inoue drops Donaire with a body shot and roughs him up for the rest of the round.

6. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Inoue carries the 12th. This was a good fight. I have Inoue up by 3 points.

7. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Scores were 116-111, 117-109 and 114-113 all for Inoue. Everybody rates Inoue highly because of the knockouts but he is plenty smart in there.

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I had Monster up by 3 plus the knockdown. Too bad he weighs less than Kinich's wife....he'll never see him in action.

Michael Matos likes this.
  9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

No I have zero intrest in watching this guy fight live. I have seen some video highlights on youtube of his fights. Some people say p4p he is the biggest puncher in boxing? Goes 12rd with washed up Donaire lol yeah ok.

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

He's only been knocked out by Walters and that was at feather. He's still very dangerous. too bad you wouldn't know, you're going based on age or record or who the fuck knows what.

shut up.

11. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

And I expect you'll be nuthugging this guy for the coming months until he moves up and faces a normal size human and gets a reality check like Chocolatito. Then you'll be swinging off some other midget's nutz.

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

i have been for a few years now.

about choco, I guess you forgot he started at 105, then 108, then 112, and won at 115 until he finally met his match.

that's no reality check, that's being too small. he was soft around the middle at 115, no way he can compete with the fit and ready contenders there.

13. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

but yeah, you stick to watching guys like rocky fielding...you know, a little bit heavier than your wife and ohhhhhhh so exciting!!!!

14. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

My favorite boxers are between 140 and 175. You know normal weight for an full size human. Im not into HW boxing either. Too slow too lethargic not enough punches thrown. The guys i like to watch are a perfect combination of speed and power.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  15. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

you claim to love mmgay....so you don't watch fighters south of 140 there, either?

16. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Nope I hate Cejudo

17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

The problem with boxing too many worthless weight classes. Sure every once in a blue moon you might find a hidden gem (like when Pacquio started) but over all the quality of midget the weight classes is not even note worthy.

18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

to think you would have never watched sanchez, zarate, mancini, arguello, chavez (at first), Michael carbajal, gomez, little red lopez, the galaxy brothers, the canizalez brothers, barrera, morales, marquez because your wife weighs more than 135. that sucks. tell her to lose weight, you'll see some great fighters.

19. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I may reconsider....126 is still enjoyable. I was a huge Marquez brothers fan. Rafa did have a pretty good fight against Austin. I know you take every thing I post literally because I suspect you suffer from some form of mild autism. But yeah some lower weight class fighters are alright I suppose.

20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

not mild...severe.

rafa was at 118, btw.