(HBO) W. Klitschko vs. Haye (July 2nd) - Predictions & Discussion

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Boxingfanatics.com, Mar 24, 2011.

1. what a joke.

2. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

The press just released Haye's broken toe...we all owe him an apology...

[​IMG]

:haha: :haha: :haha:

3. Redneck

Redneck Living Legend

No joke. Why? Did Klitschko dominated Haye? Nope. Did Klitschko destroyed Haye like so many predicted? Nope. In my eyes it was an even fight with little advantage for Klitschko. I was not disappointed.

4. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Haye sucked ass. He was clearly losing yet was content in defeat not throwing shots.

5. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

I loved when the ref just counted the flop as a KD.

6. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Yeah, poetic justice...lol.

7. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

First of all I'll never forget this fight. The wife and I were watching about the middle of round three and the doorbell rang. I asked my wife to get the door and she just sat there with this silly little smirk, so I go to the door and I'm not happy, my dog is going off his rocker jumping all up and down and spinning around in circles. I open the door and there was my daughter standing there, she flew in today to surprise me. My wife knew, I didn't so after that I saw the fight and didn't see it. From what I saw and took in both of them fought scared and thats a shame.As for the broken toe I read on the BBC on Wednesday or THursday that Haye hadn't sparred in the three weeks previous to the story on BBC and they questioned the Haye camp about it and the answer was they were just working on speed and tactics and that struck me as odd. But thats the way it bounces sometimes.

I will say this when you're half paying attention to a sporting event on television it's always the pitch of the announcers voice that draws you back in. That never happened.

8. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

As opposed to his opponent who was clearly winning and didn't throw any either?

9. Jack1000

Jack1000 Boxing Fanatic

We got another fucking sparring session. What a POS performance by Haye! He should go back to England and stay there!!! I hope he is crucified for this for the rest of his life. POS didn't even throw any punches! 10-2 Wlad

Oh well, at least Admack comes to fight against Vitali.

Haye is a POS. When this little chicken shit throw one shot and get out of the way didn't work after the 3rd round, he was perfectly content to spar. Fuck him!

Jack

10. Mark G

Mark G Member

Usually after a fighter talks all kinds of shit, they at least have the balls to TRY to back it up, even if they get their asses kicked! Haugen talked shit to Chavez, but he TRIED to bring it at least! VArgas talked shit to De la Hoya, but went down swinging like a real champ. And now, let us turn our attention to David Haye!

Talks shit, gets special T shirts printed with the Klitschko's head, and basically goes all out.....and nothing. No balls, no sack, no huevos to show for all his smack talk.

A safety first, scared, cowardly, afraid guy content to lose a lopsided decision.

Actions speak louder than words, his words made him out to be Muhammad Ali and Rocky Marciano, but at the end of the day, with his actions, he went out with a pathetic wimper.

11. Mark G

Mark G Member

EXACTLY! Wow, he is such a pussy that he added a new angle to boxing. Trying to flop for point deductions. He really takes the cake!

12. Mark G

Mark G Member

This was really the cherry on top, after the imbalance between smack talking and lack of balls, the running, the flopping for point deductions and now a broken toe excuse?

:loling:

He's a Hall of Fame bitch!

13. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Thats the easy way to look at it, but........Klitchko was sparring too. He outlanded Haye by a whooping 58 punches over 12 rounds, thats less than 5 punches a round and less than 2 a minute. House a fire.

14. Jack1000

Jack1000 Boxing Fanatic

The truth of the matter is this:

They both sucked! I mean here was a chance for either of them to make something happen in the biggest anticipated fight in years and they took no risks, no chances. This is why the Klitschkos are seen as boring because nobody since the days of Brewster I and Sanders for Wlad and Lewis for Vitali has come forward and showed aggression. I mean not to do that is so fucking stupid IMO. I mean maybe the division is so shit that they don't know how to be aggressive. But shit, people pay good money and we get W. 12. W.12 W.12, KO 11 against a nobody.

Why these contenders, who are more like pretenders just don't fucking charge into them at the opening bell? Are they being bribed to not throw punches or just to spar? We have seen this over, and over, and over again with the Klitschkos and Haye shoots his mouth off but doesn't do shit. These kinds of non-action fights turn people off from boxing. What's sad is that it doesn't have to be this way!

Please, Please, let's see a Klitschko in a war type fight again, like ten years ago! And let's see an opponent who comes to fight and tries to take their heads off. Not because I hate the Klits, I just hate their recent style of fighting. At $12.95 a month for HBO, these boring safety-first wins are just getting too predictable.

Jack

15. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

I'm sorry, Matos...and you know that I consider you the number one authority in boxing here...but I can't follow your logic here.

Wlad did what he does best...win boringly...but win nevertheless...that's the Wlad we have known for years...he did his usual clinical boring shit...shit...but effective shit...there's absolutely no shock here...he did his job...and he won rather easily....as expected.

Haye on the other hand was the one talking major smack...that he was supposedly going to add to his so-called "legacy" and bring renewed excitement to the heavyweight division......that people where going to see fireworks...that he was going to decapitate both Klit brothers...that he was the most dangerous man...that he had explosive power...that he was going for the kill...and yadda...yadda...yadda...yadda...

...and what does he eventually end up doing?

Bitch out like the crying little scared punkass bitch that he is...circle like a track star in perpetual defensive mode...all talk...and absolutely no action whatsoever...it's him...not Wlad...who failed MISERABLY.

HAYE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO CHANGE SHIT...BUT HE DIDN'T CHANGE SHIT.

He's a disgrace...he's a sideshow clown...he's a bum of the first degree.

...and the broken toe excuse is just pathetic...you know great fighters work through pain...a broken toe should've been his excuse to go all out...and either knock Wlad the fuck out...or himself get knocked the fuck out...go out on his shield like a true warrior...go for broke...but he did nothing...absolutely friggin' nothing...I would've respected him big time had he gone out swinging (win or lose)...but no...he barks like a pitbull...but bites like a chihuahua...lol.

Haye is nothing but a bitch ass cunt who talks a great game...yet fights like a fucken pussy.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  16. Mark G

Mark G Member

The sad thing is, if Haye would have had some huevo power and took the fight to Klitschko, I think it would have been a toss up. I think that he has superior hand speed enough power win by KO, but he didn't put it to the test. He had 12 rounds to try to apply his skill and put an end to the Klitschko era but his lack of balls carried the day.

17. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Exacto mundo.

Like I said...go out on your shield...like a warrior...kill or be killed.

My little toe hurts...lol.

18. Carlos

Carlos ---

I agree completely with Kimba. IMO it's naive to expect Wlad to suddenly reinvent himself at age 35 - He does what he is good at, and it works most of the time. Sure it's boring, but did anyone honestly expect him to throw his cautious style overboard? And against a guy with a punch like Haye - Ofcourse not. It was Haye that had something to prove, and he failed to do that cos he had a booboo on his toe. Wlad on the other hand did exactly what he wanted, and needed, to do.

19. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Damn...my long lost twin...

:loling: :thumby: :mexsmiley:

20. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: