(HBO) W. Klitschko vs. Haye (July 2nd) - Predictions & Discussion

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Boxingfanatics.com, Mar 24, 2011.

1. witton_lane

witton_lane Boxing Fanatics All-Time Great

Few people voting Haye here....

Happy with that. Not just home town bias but I fucking hate those brothers and their plastic resumes, they wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in a competitive era. Hope Haye send Wlad down for a long sleep and I think that right hook of his is capable of doing the job. He won't show up fat, lazy and out of shape like most recent Klit opponents, he'll show up in shape and ready to take Wlads head off.

Hope he does it but I think this fight is 60-40 in Wlads favour thanks to the size difference.

2. Redneck

Redneck Living Legend

[video=youtube;-SISRW7_XS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SISRW7_XS0[/video]

3. witton_lane

If Valuev had a chin like Wlad, he'd have been out of there in the 2nd round....instead all Haye did was break his hand!

4. Redneck

Redneck Living Legend

i just sent that because you said "....in Wlads favour thanks to the size difference". Haye is used to big sizes;-) And if he is able to land such a punch in Wlads face he could win...

5. suckerpunch

suckerpunch Member

haye will get brave in the 5th and thats when wladimir will turn the lights out.

6. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Comparing that big ass palooka Valuev to Wlad...lol.

7. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

You probably came in your pants...

:lol: :mexsmiley:

8. Redneck

Redneck Living Legend

hahaha...you are right. I never agreed to people saying that Valuev is a skilled fighter...his only skills are looking like a fucking monster and growling from time to time;-)

9. witton_lane

Not at all, I just don't fall for the Klitschko bullshit. Haye does have a great chance of pulling the upset here, to think otherwise is ridiculous.

Just take a good look at Wlads comp since he lost to Sanders and you might see where I'm coming from. The mans a complete joke champion. a bum. Haye isn't much better I'll admit, but he's the most dangerous challenge Wlad has ever faced (because he ducked the SHIT out of Lennox and let big brother face the music instead, look how that turned out)

10. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Wlad KO Haye in one...

:mexsmiley:

11. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Exactly...

:lol:

12. witton_lane

By David Haye

I probably shouldn't get as much satisfaction and enjoyment from pissing another human being off, but I simply can't help it. Whenever smoke appears from Wladimir Klitschko's ears, it makes me howl with laughter and want to wind him up even more.
    I had the chance to practice my favourite hobby last week in New York, when the two of us sat across a table from one another and recorded a pre-fight promo for HBO. Commentator Max Kellerman was positioned between us, and acted as unofficial referee, but it was great to finally sit down with Wladimir and realise what a sensitive, emotional and fragile character I'll be going up against on July 2nd.
    Every little taunt and insult I threw in his direction seemed to chip away at his soul, and there were even a few occasions when I wasn't sure whether he was going to climb across the table or break down in tears. If we weren't sure of the fact before, it's now clear Wladimir Klitschko hates my guts!
    Both Klitschko sisters are known for their serious approach to boxing and life, and I really think that will be one of their many downfalls against me. Wladimir is reading to much into every little thing I say, and it's getting to him. I don't think he's ever hated an opponent as much as he hates me and, as far as I'm concerned, that is fantastic news.
    I want to fight a pissed off Wladimir Klitschko and I want to fight a Wladimir Klitschko that actually comes to fight and prove a point. History has told us that when Wladimir likes and respects his opponent, he usually reaches out and embraces them in a 12-round, 36-minute hug-fest. I desperately don't want to be a part of that!
    With the 'Wind Up Wladimir' operation complete, I returned to London last Wednesday and, while it was sad to wave Miami and New York goodbye, it's good to be home and even better to see the sun shining and blue skies up ahead. It seems as though I returned home at just the right time. My training will now continue in London and, with the foundations already laid down in Miami, I can't wait to find that next gear and really push myself through the pain barrier.

:haha::haha::haha:

13. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Can't wait for Haye to get smashed, I doubt he makes it all 36 minutes.

14. 57 days and we'll never have to hear about Haye again.

15. witton_lane

I see the concept of "let the best man win" has been somewhat lost around here, serious nut-hugging going on.

16. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

The better man will win.

17. Rebel

Rebel Admin

I'm going to use this thread for the R-B-R action.

Both fighters now in the ring. The fight is about 5 minutes away.

18. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Round 1

Both fighters are cautious, feeling each other out. Wlad pushes Haye down to the canvas. Haye complains. Neither fighter has landed anything significant yet. Haye's style seems to be giving Wlad some issues now. Haye lands a few grazing punches towards the end of the round. Close round.

Haye 10-9

19. TysonFan

TysonFan Sensei

I have it 1-1

20. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Round 2

Neither fighter is landing clean punches. Klitschko is landing his jab more often and backing Haye up. Haye continues to come up a bit short with the right hand. Klitschko looks a bit winded already. He seems to be expending a ton of energy pursing Haye.

Klitschko 10-9