Hbo boxing is dead

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Hawaiianpunch, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Lmao boxing is dead.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

The nfl is dead on ABC, too, and boy has it suffered.

3. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

It was becoming unbearable to listen to. The ultimate circle jerk. The job is to call the fight i front of you not constantly stroke the ego's of each other and that's what it became.

mex fighter likes this.
  4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

And inevitably with Jim Lampley getting choked up and crying about something.

5. blackrican23

blackrican23 Resident B-Boy

boxing is dead where?
    HBO is tho , good bye I watch nothing on their programming aside from this piss poor coverage last few years , and then the nerve to shove a PPV up my ass routinely on top of my monthly $14.95

when it was the BAD era tho I loved HBO , 45 years gone :omg: first fight I ever saw on HBO that I remember was Muhammad Ali vs. Antonio Inoki in Tokyo on June 26, 1976

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

say it was dead....why lmao?

whats so funny about boxing being dead? what do you accomplish by boxing being dead?

7. blackrican23

blackrican23 Resident B-Boy

boxing will never die its even available on the comfort of your own toilet

8. Rebel

Rebel Admin

This is sad although HBO boxing programming hasn't been relevant for years. I canceled my subscription 3-4 years ago. I'll always remember the 80s, 90s, early 2000s when HBO was the king of putting together memorable bouts (Tyson fights, Morales/Barrera series, De La Hoya fights, young Mayweather, Pacquiao/Marquez series).

Michael Matos likes this.
  9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Mayweather's style turned many people off and we had to suffer through it for years.

sanchito likes this.
  10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

The internet killed tv networks. Now theres too many ways to get your boxing. I know boxing is not completely dead but youre an idiot if you cant see that the sport is going through hard times.

sanchito likes this.
  11. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

On the plus side ill never have to listen to Leddermans nervous laugh. "Jajaja ok Jim I have Golovking 5 rds to 3"

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

He says "Chimmmmmm", not Jim.

13. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Young Mayweather was exciting to watch. You were bored by the Hernandez, Manfredy, and Corrales fights?

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Come on man, you know I'm talking shoulder roll, ko-less floyd.

Eric0816 and sanchito like this.