(HBO BAD) Sergio Martinez vs. Sergei Dzinziruk, Final Predictions & R-B-R, 10:30 PM/7:30 PM PT

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Jan 25, 2011.

1. TysonFan

TysonFan Sensei

It's over. Time to jump on the Da Sex bandwagon.

2. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Lee with a great comeback
    Martinez looked quick and stylish but he was hit a few times and took it well but makes me wonder if he will be koed when he goes to the super fighters as he mentioned in the interview with Max. Ringo

3. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

I expected him to get hit plenty. He took them fine and kicked Dzin's ass. Martinez's punches seem to have gotten harder. The guy KO's a guy who had never been down but didn't KO Cintron.

4. El tanke

El tanke Member

Martinez has already taken punches from Pavlik, Cintron, Williams and now Dzikikiki and his beard is just fine, hes not that easy to hit, or hurt.

Martinez would wipe the floor with mexican "ICON" Saul Canelo Alvarez and he would rape "TOP" middleweight JCC jr.

5. El tanke

El tanke Member

I am a proud band wagoner. LOL

6. TysonFan

TysonFan Sensei

Kellerman mentioned Kirkland in 12 or 18 month's. Found that kind of odd. Ol Max a fortune teller!

7. El tanke

El tanke Member

I think Kellerman is got a crush on James Kirkland, and he thinks he is the second coming of Ali. lol

I mean Kirkland is good, but we dont know enough about him, and hes gotta prove himself, right?

8. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Dzinziruk wasn't even in Martinez's class. Talk about total domination. Dzinziruk got hammered by "Da Sex."

9. El tanke

El tanke Member

I predicted Maravilla would KO the slower, robotic Dzsikikiki in 9. I was close.
    Not many are in Martinez class, no wonder they made him emeritus champion. So JCC jr could fight someone else for a title. lol
    Maravilla would make Jr his woman.

10. TysonFan

TysonFan Sensei

Right On.Man crush is it. It's to bad that Da Sex has peaked late in his career. Unfortunately there is no Duran,Hagler,Hearns or Leonard around for Da Sex to fight. Mayweather or Pacquiao doubt those fights will happen because they aren't really close to Middleweight.

11. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

Holy shit. Great performance. I was dead wrong about this one

12. HOMICIDE

HOMICIDE 2011 Super Bowl Champs

Big time win by Da Sex, in the middle rounds it looked like Dzin was getting to him a lot more and Da Sex was getting tired but as he did in the Pavlik fight got the 2nd wind and blew him away, Dzin will be a very good 154lber but 160 is not for him...Da Sex :yoyes:

13. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

I was just chuckling at how many posters in here were smelling a Dzinziruk win...lol.

Seriously...this was such and easy fight to predict...even I fucked up...I said Martinez by decision...boy...was I way off...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Rebel

Rebel Admin

After rewatching several Dzinziruk's fights the other day, it confirmed Martinez would be too fast and powerful. The odds were bang on tonight.

15. Rebel

Rebel Admin

I wouldn't say it was an easy fight to predict because Dzinziruk isn't a bum even though Martinez made him look like one tonight. Martinez is just that good right now.

16. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Martinez should now be number two p4p...replacing the inactive Mayweather.

1. Pacman
    2. Da Sex
    3. Pretty Boy
    4. Nonito

5. David Haye (that's for you, Witton)... :haha: :haha: :haha:

:mexsmiley:

17. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

I don't know about you...but it was an easy one for me.

I mean...yes...kinda hard to predict from a decision to a KO...but it was easy to predict a win for Martinez...I just couldn't see how the smaller and slower Ukranian winning this fight.

18. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

You don't have to tell me how good Martinez is right now...that's a given.

19. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

Guilty as charged!

20. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

:mexsmiley:

No biggie...I'd had my share of bad picks in the past...

:thumby: