(HBO) Alvarez vs. Cintron, Broner vs. Rodriguez (Nov. 26)

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Nov 21, 2011.

1. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard as Fuck

Play dumb? You're an obvious Marquez fanboy. You don't suck the cock of other Mexican fighters from what I can tell. This has nothing to do with Mexico.

You're pretty slow, eh?

2. Rebel

Rebel Admin

You seldom post here. When you do, you're either insulting the site, its member's, or myself.

Get off my jock already. Seems to me like you're the one here sucking Mexican cock.

If I were a bitch moderator like you, I would've banned you ages ago. However, I've always given you the benefit of the doubt.

I'm bored now. Time to move on.

3. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

I'm not a Marquez fan but I had him winning. There was plenty of boxing experts that were not even Mexican that had Marquez clearly winning.

This Steve guy is a bitch...I mean not too long ago he claimed he would kick my ass. Just popped up out of nowhere with that shit. Typical Internet tough guy. I know he's a moderator over at fightbeat.com which by the way is a completely bias site. Fightbeat is full of blacks and puerto ricans sucking Mayweather's cock. You should go over there and read all the bullshit.

4. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard as Fuck

I would dominate you hand to hand.

5. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard as Fuck

Thank you for the retraction. I haven't a racist bone in my body.

6. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

See that's the problem, most of us here are boxing fans. You on the other hand think you're some MMA pro fighter. Really can't stand stupid jocks like you. Internet tough guys. You still don't know shit about boxing, you're canadian for christ sakes, stick to hockey and mma. Canadian boxing sucks.

7. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard as Fuck

Anyways, this isn't complicated. Marquez lost a close decision. He fought a beautiful fight. He should be proud.

8. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard as Fuck

Interesting.

You can keep yammering on, but I would defeat you in a fist fight.

9. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

fuck off retard

10. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard as Fuck

Witty rebuke.

Point taken.

11. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

Your main point is that you could beat me on a one on one? so what, is that your claim of fame? want a cookie or something.

What would you base that on considering we've never met in person and you know absolutely nothing about me? Are you that cocky, that kind of attitude is going to get you hurt one day. Mark my words son.

I've been in a few fights and anyone that knows anything about fighting knows it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for not loud mouths like you.

12. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard as Fuck

You're taking this all a little seriously, no?

13. El tanke

El tanke Member

So now you are the quiet one? LMFAO :haha::haha:

Yo, steve you better be careful man, this fella here is a former Pinoy Gang member and a former boxer who was trained by Chris Arreola himself, plus hes a former Navy Seal, and when he was in prison his fellow inmates called him Rocky Balboa because he knocked people out with powerful one-twos. oh yeah and He knocked out his ex wife too.
    Oh yeah, and is not a loud mouth. Hes one of the quiet ones. :thumby:

14. handolo

handolo Member

:lol::lol::lol:

15. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard as Fuck

:lol:

At least he hasn't resorted to calling me a racist.

16. Mexican Eagle

Mexican Eagle Member

Oh Boricua wants to get in on the action too?

Steve don't listen to this confused Mexican. He thinks he's a Boricua. The other day he told us how he never misses a Mark Anthony Salsa concert. He also roots for Cotto as long as it's against Mexicans. He hates most Mexican boxers even though he was born in Tijuana himself. Ask him how he got his green card?

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

no offense, but after seeing the video of steve dave getting owned by an old lady in a debate while wearing a short sleeved shirt and a tie, i'd bet money on kinich beating his scrawny ass.

18. handolo

handolo Member

hey weren't you the guy who ducked out of a sparring match with headgear and 26 oz boxing gloves against kinich?? :mexsmiley:

19. steve_dave

steve_dave Hard as Fuck

:lol: Scrawny I am not.

20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Yep, i ducked fighting him. so should you.