Fury vs Wilder II

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Michael Matos, Dec 27, 2019.

1. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Who cares about being a ppv star?

Has nothing to do with what I said.

2. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Is has everything to do with it. It's price fighting. You must be retarded if you think fighters fight for glory and pride. It's always about money in boxing. Whatever makes financial sense is what will be on ppv. And Fury vs Joshua makes a lot of sense. I could give a fuck if you think Wilder deserves a 3rd fight because he was the "champ". Wilder hasn't earned shit. He's build his whole career on beating mediocre fighters. He hasn't beat any top hw(Ruiz, Joshua or Fury).

3. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Wilder-Fury III is on July 18th. Good move.

Remus likes this.
  4. Remus

Remus Member

Can you imagine the shit fury’s gonna give wilder in the lead up...dayum.

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

prize fighting

6. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Good move by Wilder. They are going with the Jank's Morton theory. 5 months is just enough time for a fighter to a get out of shape and not enough to get back in it.

7. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I'm shocked just thought Joshua vs Fury would happen first. This sucks. I hope Fury puts him away this time.

8. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

An out of shape Kronk gym fighter? Wishful thinking much lol.

9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

In all seriousness the only reason this 3rd fight is even happening is because Wilder was the last black hope. In a sport where white Europeans dominate the higher weight classes... for many Wilder was a breath of fresh air. Wilder went on this nonsense rant about being an African king recently lol. You know damn well if he didn't get the fight Wilder and his people would cry racism. I guess it pays to be part of a victim group in America. It's disgusting.

10. Remus

Remus Member

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

11. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Hey an early Christmas present for Remus and Matos. Stroker material for you guys:bj:

Enjoy ladies

12. Carlos

Carlos ---

Nah, the reason the 3rd fight is happening is that no one with a legitimate claim to a HW world title will take a fight without a rematch clause - Why would they? Do you think Fury will fight for a 3rd time without a rematch clause?

Michael Matos likes this.