Fury vs Seferi

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Michael Matos, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

For anyone interested the Tyson Fury vs Sefer Seferi will be streamed on the Showtime Boxing channel on YouTube at 4:30 pm ET.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

cool....we're there, brah!

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

how about a stream for bud crawford vs horn?

4. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

I may be able to fish one up for you. I think that is about 9:30 pm ET. I'm guessing you're not falling for that $4.99 a month ESPN+ money grab. That's two of us.

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

nope, not falling for it.

arum said there is a 7 day free trial so we can cancel right after the fights....not biting. ain't doing it.

6. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

You can only do that once and if I'm going to use my free pass it's not going to be on Jeff Horn

7. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Regular Showtime has good fights on tonight as well...Santa Cruz Mares and others

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

yeah, santa cruz/mares and mell charlo vs trout.

i'm starting to believe big time in these charlo boys.

9. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Charlo missed too much and had few effective combos. Trout looked pretty good and took the punches easily. The announcer again does not know a thing about boxing. He is a moron. I agree with Pauli who is the only one who knows what he was watching that it was arguably a close fight. I swear to G-d before the decision I really thought it would be a split decision going to Charlo and was not surprised when it happened. What is with the name of G-d in perfect Hebrew on Trouts waist band? Another Zab? lol

10. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Santa Cruz clearly winning after 8. When Mares does manage to get inside he does not punch with much power and usually hits Santa Cuz in his arm and other useless areas.

11. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Score as expected/ I would have gone for at least 116-112 or slightly wider. Very nice sized crowd I must say in LA. .looked like a complete sellout to me. Boxing is still alive and well there thanks to the Mexican community. Freakin Showtime announcers are now trying to speak Spanish (ie saying la familia) . Even Paulii tried to roll his r's on a word. Kind of funny the way it came out but at least he tried.

12. Remus

Remus Member

Happened to catch this fight on YouTube from a link. Never even heard of fury...that’s how much I’ve been paying attention to the hw’s. By god it was awful to watch. He’s a fuckin tool aswell.

13. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Fury is a fucking clown. A one hit wonder.

14. Remus

Remus Member

Yep.
    Following links I also saw Shannon Briggs trolling wlad. Firstly, couldn’t believe he was still fighting. Secondly, quite sure he’s got serious brain damage.