Floyd’s exhibition....

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Valdosta, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

wasnt treated like an exhibition. Tenshin was way smaller so Floyd fucked him up in 1 round. What a silly mismatch. A way smaller kickboxer against Floyd in a boxing match.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Why even bring that shit up?

TBE!

3. Valdosta

Why not? It’s boxing news

4. Xplosive

Xplosive Member

That's truly the GOAT right there...

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Thanks for bringing it up. I saw the fight on Youtube if can even call it a fight. How do you think Canelo would do against this version of Floyd? I think Canelo has improved a lot since he fought Mayweather and would probably destroy floyd.

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

If thats boxing news, then my beloved sport really is dying.

7. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Not dying just evolving. With social media and streaming apps its changing everything. I remember the days when I had to wait a whole month to buy Ring Magazine just to find out what was happening in boxing. Now with youtube and twitter we know more about boxers than we care to know. The days of hbo and ppv are long gone. When was the last time you bought a music cd? Its the samething with boxing its evolving changing with the times. Its inevitable.

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Changing to floyd vs an unknown jap? The fuck cares about that shit? Fucking donnie nietes just fought. That should be the news.

9. Remus

Remus Member

The way he was staggering around...I dunno, it looked fake.

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

11. Valdosta

He was staggering around because he’s way smaller than Floyd and not a real boxer. They have no reason to fix a fight that makes Rizins biggest star look like trash.

12. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I read a lot of comments and a lot of people commented on why the Jap was flopping like a gold fish. I know Floyd doesnt punch that hard.

13. Remus

Remus Member

I get the logic and I’m not saying it IS fake or a fix, but honestly, it looks like acting.
    I don’t thonk I’ve ever seen a guy I real life react to punches like that. It looked like rocky vs clubber lang. It looks fake.

At the very least the dude was hamming it up and overdramatizing.

14. Valdosta

Makes zero sense to be fixed. Floyd’s 100 times the boxer that guy is and 20-30 pounds bigger. That’s why the Japanese guy couldn’t take Floyds punch. Makes no sense for Rizin to have there biggest star look like a bitch. None.

15. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

If it makes dollas, it makes cents.

16. Valdosta

Tszyu-Judah was an obvious fix to, I never saw anyone do what Judah did before or after that fight.

17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Jajaja nice try to get under Remus skin by taking pot shots at Tszu. Dont get mad when real boxing fans call out Mayweather for the opportunistic scumbag he is. This fight was low even for Fraud Mayweather.

18. Remus

Remus Member

They look the same to you ? Ok

19. Valdosta

Who’s mad? If you pay attention you see that I am calling the fight a joke. I mentioned the ridiculuos size difference and the fact that Shenzin is not a boxer. Not that it really matters Floyd is 41 and retired just collecting a paycheck for smashing a small Japanese kick boxer in an exhibition fight.

20. Valdosta

The point was simple enough.