Do you guys even watch boxing anymore?

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Hawaiianpunch, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I noticed nobody seems interested in boxing anymore in this forum. And the ones that do post about it seem to watch the YouTube highlights. They are usually way off about fights. Makes me wonder if they even watched it.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

you didn't notice shit. we're all interested.

that's it.

3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

It cracks me up how you act like the spokesperson for the entire forum. Ok thanks for the feedback....NEXT.

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

i am....I'm mex fighter!

does matos not talk about current fights? val? tip? remus? me?

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

wait, you're the one pushing mma being bigger and better than boxing for a few years now, aren't 'cha?

hows that worked out for you? hows fightfanatics.com going for you?

6. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

In some ways MMA is a bigger and better sport tham boxing. I hope Rebel turns this forum into an MMA forum with a small boxing section ofcourse. I believe it will bring this forum back to its glory days of the late 90s. I probably post at my mma forum 90% of the time and about 10% here. People in MMA forums are more passionate about the sport they love. Yall are a little meh over here.

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

aight....cool!

so, when is the next bad ass mma fight card? let me guess, the lineup will be:

ron da rousy vs holm #84
    werdum vs brown pride #96
    the great return #587394782 of Anderson silva

that's about it.

8. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Brother sorry but youre pretty clueless jajaja. Real talk though...Diaz vs Masvidal are fighting for the Baddest Motherfucker In the game belt. Its gonna be fireworks. Just two badasses going at for 5 rounds.

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

well cool, watch those fights and then comment about them here....we'll see who responds more, us or crickets.

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Theres a couple of mma guys in here. I know Remus and Dennis watch mma. You should try watching it. Who says you cant watch boxing and mma? What would you rather watch Diaz vs Masvidal or Canelo vs Kovalev? Theses cards are happening on the same night. Lots of action that week.

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I've tried. don't like it.

remember, I come from the days of kimo, tank abbot, and Royce gracie. its was ok then and became progressively worse.

i'll tune into the freckles/kova fight for the odd chance someone dares to knock out that piece of shit canela.

12. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Hate to burst your bubble but Rousey is on the shelf for a while. She broke her hand at Wrestlemania and was then filming an episode of 911 for Fox and got injured while filming.

13. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

damn it...I was looking forward to her 84th fight with holm.

14. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Ronda and Holly only fought once.

15. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Remember this shit? Look at all that skill!!!!! all those faggot ass mmgay fans standing around admiring her "skill".

[​IMG]

16. Remus

Remus Member

she gonna break her wrists just from the warmup lol

17. Remus

Remus Member

yeah pretty much this. ie: the same core group as its been for what...15 years ? lol

18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

She does have her chin tucked in, though.

19. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

In her defense she's a judo olympic champion. For some reason this con artist named edmond... so called striking coach got her believing she could go toe 2 toe with a world class female kickboxer/ boxer. I bet Remus has trained more world class fighters than this Edmond clown.

20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

that's the beauty of it....an mma star got knocked the fuck out by a boxer....in an octagon.
    lmfao!