Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by "Bangin'" Dick Bravado, Feb 11, 2018.

1. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

i'm not rosie, asshole!

baaaaab, i can really use some company. (smiles) I'm still your brother. later alligator.

2. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

I've only had one beer all night and, I've gotta admit, it tastes like peeeeeeess...Do you want it?!

3. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Helllllo Baaaaby!! (Big Bopper's one line in every movie)

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

wow its cooooolllllddddddddddd!

you know what, its the first coin flip i've ever WON!

5. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

lol... You forgot Buddy Holly saying, "I'm gonna flip this coyyyyen"

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Are you sure he said Ritchie?

What about Connie, Bob, what about Connie?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  7. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

You little bitch! Who do you think you are? Playing with people like that! err...wrong movie.... but explain to Mex anyway...

8. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Callate pinche vejestorio con pezones de niña de secundaria.:taunty:

9. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

En realidad, todas las peliculas estabamos escribiendosobre, eran muy devertidos. ( Mr. Bravado will not get this )...:winky:

10. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Was this a Davey Moore joint??? Not the one u are thinking of...

11. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Sleepwalker is my very favorite song by ritchie valens. Did he really write this song? If he did wow hes waa s talented mexican. Resoect.

12. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Back in the day when couples so called parked and necked in parks at night nd left their radios on so the cops would not knock on the window and interrupt...this song will always be one of the classics to make it go ok..:thumby:... in those days cops would knock on windows no guns or anything cause later on they would take your spot when off duty with their girl....lol..just some Happy Days insight
    BTW Donna was his big hit and to this day how he is remembered. I saw an award show a while,,.. where the original Donna was in the front table..or was it Peggy Sue for Buddy Holly??? Both had so much in common in life and death that an old man can have a mix up on this.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  13. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

I saw I just posted on the boxing board and said to myself WTF but then when I double checked it was!!! How did we get from Garcia Rios to Ritchie Valens to parking and necking????

14. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Lol

15. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

watch the movie again, you'll understand.

riTchie had nothing to do with that song.

16. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Yeah. Santo And Johnny were instrumentalists from Brooklyn when I was pre teen. The song was very popular than.

17. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Speaking of things not having anything to do with the Garcia vs Rios topic at hand...sorta..

"Ooh My Head", my favorite Richard Steven Valenzuela tune.

18. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Interesting that Valens mentions Bonie Maronie, Peggy Suezy in his song( ooh my head) but in the song Dede Dinah Frankie Avalon mentioned a similar line Bonie Maronie Peggy Sue. What does Bonie Maronie have to do with anything? guess it was slang for a skinny girl? I guess you may know so i'm asking you

By the way the line" you bitch" posted previously Paula to Lynette for lying about being pregnant..lol .... I knew it was a hard one...

19. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

La Bamba /Valens version played at every dance in my high school in Queens N.Y.....everyone jumped up to dance....lol Then they played We Belong Together by Valens, a bump and grind slow dance..beautiful song

20. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"You're just like me Paula!!!"