Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by "Bangin'" Dick Bravado, Feb 11, 2018.

1. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

I did see a guy walking on the strip with a Superman costume.... Not really how I envisioned Superman, but maybe I still have a hard-on for George Reeves.

2. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

That was my boy the naked cowboy. He just left the A.C, boardwalk cause it was too cold for his 8 ball. I liked Christopher Reeve although he horsed around too much off camera.

3. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

I just checked he will be there at ringside. Go up and say hello. you can mention my name. I heard he is very friendly when folks say hello to him......

4. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Hilarious horse around reference that few other than Davey Moore, Tuesday Weld & the Yid Kid will get...

No, the Naked Cowboy's reputation is known far, wide & long... The "Superman" I saw looked like Paul Mace (from "Lords of Flatbush").

5. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Sorry to depart abruptly before but I watch Lawrence Welk reruns with the old lady whenever we are around for it...PBS at 7 EST..... We are old school fans of the one and a two and a three and a four king of the polka. His studio used to be out your way outside of L.A. but many of his stars and band were originally from the Big Apple.
    Well now we see an old movie CasaBlanca on PBS.I'll take my seats at Showtime for the big event. See you there! lol

6. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

i. along with almost everyone, dont get " Lawrence Welk"??? Is he relatated to Davey Moore??

Shhhhh... Production dutites call!!!

7. TIP

TIP Member

Brandon did better than I thought he would, won a few rounds. To bad he threw that lazy jab, Garcia jumped on that like white on rice. TIP

8. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Garcia had way faster hands and although initially Rios stood in front of Garcia and applied some pressure this hand speed difference as the fight continued was too much for Rios to do anything about. Nice knockout.

9. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

The world’s crassest fouled mouth boxing cholo (Chris Arreola was the other one), Mr Shit, Fuck, Shit, Fuck...got spanked, good...

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

shut the hell up, he's no cholo. doesn't look or dress like one.

Sanfer Garcia was a cholo. Hector Lopez was a cholo. Johnny Tapia was a cholo. brandon just talks a lot of shit but isn't a cholo.

11. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Who gives a shit either way, nothing but an annoying little ass Illiterate motherfucker.

Family and kids watch boxing too...and the baboso still can’t stop cursing, no tiene nada de clase.

He’s a cholo to me.

Fuck him, I’m glad he got his brain scrambled.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    Hawaiianpunch likes this.
  12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Uff, que burlesco!

13. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

I didn't make it to Rios-Garcia. I was watching "Da Yawn" Alexander-Ortiz and that was the end of my night. I saw that Alexander-Ortiz ended up a draw, I made it to round 9 and Alexander looked like he was on the way to a comfortable win. I'm surprised I made it that far after sitting through 12 round of Caleb Plant and Porky Medina. Whoever had the bright idea of putting that card on national tv must be a sadistic motherfucker because that shit was painful.

14. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

I didn't even notice it was on FOX or I would have turned it on before the other event later. I probably would have fell asleep as well and never gotten to the others. There is this weird channel I forgot which one but you probably get it too that has often very good fights from Russia , Germany and other unknown parts of the world.

15. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Thank you Lord Jesus for smiting such a vile individual foul mouth punk. Thank the boxing God's for giving Garcia the strength to beat the dog shit of this wannabe cholo thug. Yessss there is a God.:clapping::rotfl::rotfl::yoyes::yoyes::funny::loling::cheers::clapping::hammery::hammery:

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

shit, just wait till you see Speedy Mares, then. You'll be anal orgasming.

17. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

I heard Rios drew Woody Woodpecker and won free art lessons.

Ooops...My bad...that was Bob in "La Bamba"...

18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

i don't get the reference...i'll ask ringo.

is that before or after bob tore off riTchie's (with a T) necklace.

it could have been worse, it could have been Ricky Zuela.

19. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Like a dog...like a goddamn dog...

20. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

You know what I got to say to anyone that doesn't get it and wants me to explain???.... Hey, You're the asshole with the money. You get it yourself!