Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by "Bangin'" Dick Bravado, Feb 11, 2018.

1. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

Bravado will be bangin' out pieces ALL WEEK from Sin City...

Rios MIGHT lay a glove or 2 on him... But Garcia too slick.
    9 rounds to 3 UNANIMOUS!!!...

Story is true...It just hasn't been lived out yet.

2. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Garcia hasn't fought in year and Rios has only fought once since 2015. Garcia not the sharpest tool in the shed he just might think it's a good idea to fight Rios' fight.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

rios has always been my guy and I hope he knocks out cherry picker Garcia but I don't see Brandon winning more than 1 round.

hope I'm wrong.

4. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Garcia picked the Eagles to win and I pick home boy Garcia to win in return. Rios seems to be in good shape for this one but in his last fight he took a hell of a lot of shots before he got off that body shot to win.

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Garcia picked the eagles? wow, how shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard Oscar de la hoya picked the dodgers in 88. Luther Campbell picked the Miami Hurricanes in 87 to win the football title.

Fascinating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

QUOTE=""Bangin'" Dick Bravado, post: 481366, member: 5826"]Bravado will be bangin' out pieces ALL WEEK from Sin City...

Rios MIGHT lay a glove or 2 on him... But Garcia too slick.
    9 rounds to 3 UNANIMOUS!!!...

Story is true...It just hasn't been lived out yet.[/QUOTE]

I remember you picked the Eagles. You must have made a killing to want to be in Vegas all week. Don't give it back at the tables.

7. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

I remember you picked the Eagles. You must have made a killing to want to be in Vegas all week. Don't give it back at the tables.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I'm covering the bout at Mandalay;).... And, yep...You damn skippy Zippy...
    Bangin' Dick is on a roll. And, you know what happens when Bangin' Dick is on a roll...That's right, Everyone wants to blow on the dice;)
    True Story!;))

8. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

The Philly mentality COULD bite Garcia in the ass...I agree.

9. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

#1, My cousin met Luke Campbell and said he was a nice guy.

#2, I heard Les Nessman picked the Reds in '75... Speaking of looking at life through Rose colored glasses...

10. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

That is very freakin funny!!!!!!!!:rotfl: Again very few would get this one.. however my sister graduated U of C around then so she may get it....Mayor Springer of that era may get it..and while you were looking at Nessman at about age 10 , I had my eyes on on Lonni Anderson at about age 30.........valid response to your story!

Oh I met Pete sugning in a Vegas store in the mall last time I was there and got his autographed picture...had to pay 85 bucks but I got the Philly The Catch iconic picture...not the reds pic...

11. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Dude, I'm covering the bout at Mandalay;).... And, yep...You damn skippy Zippy...
    Bangin' Dick is on a roll. And, you know what happens when Bangin' Dick is on a roll...That's right, Everyone wants to blow on the dice;)
    True Story!;))[/QUOTE]
    I've covered fights there back in my day...warning..do not..I repeat..DO NOT..eat at the in and out burger near Mandalay Bay( behind it. off the strip). Even gloves won't prevent disease from the druggies that serve you there...assuming they are wearing gloves that night.....very true and sad story..any problems??? ..just call ex Philly mafia lawyer ex mayor of Vegas Goodman for life and his wife/successor the current Mrs. Mayor Goodman..lol...we still have old school influence to this day and please visit the mafia museum if you haven't yet..you especially would love it being old school at heart....

12. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Sorry I did not read carefully. Best of luck in your endeavor. Being in charge of the Summerlin family I am looking forward to your first shall I say in cryptic ..Report. Any friend of Dobie is a friend of mine.....

13. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Dude...You're forgiven...U old Heeb, you ;)

14. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Anybody share my dislike for Brandon Rios. He's always talking about " training hard" and all he does is sit around and shoot the shit with the Garcia's. He's lazy. He once showed promise and now he's a human punching bag. But having said that he's still a husband and father who is trying to feed his family the best way he knows how. That's why I hope Danny Garcia ends it with a quick knockout and doesn't leave him looking like the elephant man the way Pacquiao did.

15. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

he's in good shape for this fight.

stop watching esnews.

16. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

I haven't heard Rios do his Freddie Roach imitation during this camp yet... Maybe he moved on to Al Jolson... Or, maybe still, possibly he's doing his impersonation of a motivated fighter for once.

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

No one will get this reference but i think its hilarious.

signed,

Ringo

18. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Speaking of a reference within a reference!... That is hilarious!!!!...
    um...and no one will get..LOL
    Good job.

19. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

Wait a minute...Davey Moore got it.
    Not the reference nor the Davey Moore you know...but You Know that I know that you know that Davey Moore knows...

20. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

Any articles up yet? Weigh ins? In and out menu suggestions? Haven't seen any but I did see your page in construction. No pressure of course. I don't have Time to call Mr. Warner and ask..I was gonna post what Mex did about no one getting it.. but I don't distract/ disturb Men at Work. I got my Showtime ready.. if you see my old boss in Superman costume shooting pictures stay away..he only has eyes for me......:thumby: