Crawford vs Brook

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Michael Matos, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I agree about Garcia being a tough fight but as a fan I'm glad the fight was made. I'll let the promoters worry about the matchmaking. If you feel that strongly about Spence being at a disadvantage with Garcia... I'll do a friendly wager with you. Ill take Spence.

2. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Crawford vs Brook did 1.8 million viewers.

3. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Is that a lot?

4. Goyo

Goyo Member

who is that nonce in your avatar?

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Ill tell you what since i cant cross because im a convicted criminal felon the next time youre in Rosarito mexico I'll buy you a beer and let you call me a child molester in my face. Send me a private message if youre ever in town. Please I hope you take me on the offer.

6. Goyo

Goyo Member

convicted felon? Is your name Carlos Coy?

7. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

How old are you son? I dont know who the fuck you are. Been posting here for 20 years I have never responded to your messages. The first thing you reply is that im a child molester? The second thing is youre asking about carlos coy? Who let this fuckin lame in here?

True story I'm serving time in Salinas Valley up in kern county. But I get a dear john letter from my ex wife serving me with divorce papers. So a couple of weeks later the Orange county sherifs picks me up and puts me in the grey goose(the prison bus) but we make a few stops along the way. One was an overnighter in Chino Prison. Thats headquarters for my people. If youre no good(like a chomo or a pos dropout you will be found out). Walked in to the Chino halls with my paper work and my head held up high knowing I was home. theres about 5 tiers. One of thos tiers is reserved for child molesters, rapist and dropouts. So i can hear them talking shit to us while our people are doing our daily workouts and role call. they are talking shit behind the safety of their cells but my people are just ignoring them...then i understood why....we knew and they knew full well if by some mishap the guards popped the wrong doors we would pounce of them like a pack of hungry lions on injured gazzells and they would be dead just like that. So we paid no mind because they were worthless spineless cowards. Thats what you are. So dont message me dont know who the fuck you are nor do i care.

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Why are you so proud of that prison shit? You'd think you'd sweep that under the rug....no?

9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I'm not proud but your past makes you who you are today. This disrespectful punk just makes comments like that. Thats whats wrong with society. People bullying online, trolls pussies. One of these days they will run across the wrong person who will beat them within an inch of their lives. Im all about respect. Im very respectul when i interact with people. Dont even know why he took a shot at me? Its just crazy.

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Why's he calling you a chester?

11. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Thats the thing I dont know this guy. I mean you and I know each other we have joked around and yes I may have crossed that line but weve known each other for almost 20 years. But for this nobody to come at me and call me a chester is out of pocket. I got kids that is disgusting. Im trying to figure out who he is. Is he that salvi who used to post here or that puerto rican that africano looking puerto rican? No clue who he is.

12. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Ok sorry to ruin a boxing thread with this crap. But when someone calls you a chester its no laughing matter. Well this part is. So this guy is Goyo. Turns out hes been posting since 2012. Hes only posted 120 x in 8 years. Hes one of those long time readers not much of a poster freaks. The kind that lurks in the background like a creepo just reading the personal stuff. And this is the part that pissed me off. He was referred by his friend Roberto. Who ever you are Roberto a big fuck you to you for inviting this asswipe to our forum. Chinga tu madre. In spanish.

13. Goyo

Goyo Member

Listen here, Jesus Salud, I had no clue that creep in your avatar was you. Apparently what was said hit close to home. All this prison talk leads me to believe you're merely a rata, most likely in protective custody.

mex fighter likes this.
  14. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Hit close to home? If you think I look like a creep that doesnt bother me. Why should i care what another man thinks of my looks? Thats homo shit brah... My wife is 10x better looking than anything youve ever been with. How do I know? Anyone that would come to the boxing forum and hurl insults at somebody they dont know has to be a sad and pathetic zero pussy having troll or a faggot. I also know youve never been to prison and with your fucked up disrespectul attitude you would last one week before you got checked and stomped out. I know people like you that talk about pc and all this shit like they have lived the life but only get 3rd party info from their washed up cholo loser cousins who have been to the pen. Unlike you I dont like that life or respect the people in that life. Im on a diffrent level...Ive been out for 10 years, i live comfortably with my wife and kids. I have my own business. Life couldnt be better. I dont need to go around like a coward and start shit behind a keyboard. Ask anybody here im as real as they come. You are just a pathetic internet troll that knows nothing about boxing coming here to waste everybodies time. Stop following me around you faggot. You posted 120 x in 8 years go back to sucking hiv infested cock. This isnt a faggot dating website. Hope you die from aids homo.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  15. Goyo

Goyo Member

You clearly are full of angst and animosity.

What did you do to get yourself exiled to Mexico, Nonce DeLeon?

16. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I'm 45 years young. I dont need to be arguing with Trolls. I come in here to chat about boxing and life not for the smack talk. That was fun years ago. But dont need a mex 2.0 in my life.

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

nonce de leon. lmfao!

the fuck does goyo vargas have to wiff me?

18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

hey, didn't you make fun of my very old picture when i was wearing a red flannel? you called me a poor cholo or someshit like that. mine happened to be Pendleton, though, not Mervyn's.

19. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Number one.. we know each other we have joked around for years.

Two..Never called you a child molester did I? We both have kids and just the idea sounds disgusting.

Three...dont know who the fuck this creep is. Hes been here since 2012 probably just reading our posts and not posting anything himself for nearly a decade. You dont find that weird?

Fourth...you agree with this guy calling me a chomo? Think like a father not like Mex the internet troll before you respond.

20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Didn't you call rabbit kimba a chomo?

Yes, you did.