Crawford-Spence, who would win?

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Valdosta, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

more than almost any fight in boxing I would love to see this one. Both guys break people down,are technically good and mean as hell. I don’t know who I would pick?

2. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

It's the best matchup in the sport right now. Like you I wouldn't know either. Both of them beat any other welterweight out there.

3. Valdosta

I wanted to say it’s the best matchup as well but I guess that’s tough to say. There’s tons of good fights that can be made. The thing is I don’t know if any of them are as unpredictable as this fight is as a top level fight. Both guys do everything really well.

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Canelo would knock both of them out on the same night.

5. Valdosta

Canelo is not even close to a Welterweight, so that don’t really matter

6. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

They check all the boxes with the exception of financial. Joshua-Wilder depending on location and Canelo-Golovkin II would be bigger money makers.

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I'm thinking a Jermall charlo/ggg matchup is just as good as Crawford/spence.

8. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

People are getting carried away with Webster(Crawford is a small Welter) and Errol should really be fighting at 154. This is a classic where a good big man beats a great little man match up. It's a Mandingo(Spence) vs a pygmy(Webster aka Crawford).

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

who the fuck cares about canelo?

average fighter at best.

11. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

That’s why I said Spence...

12. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member