Cotto Vs Martinez June 7th

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by joey83, May 26, 2014.

1. handolo

handolo Member

I don't like Chavez jr. for the same reason i cant stand Camachita jr. 2 ordinary fighters making a living off their daddies names... Although Chavez is a way better fighter than bitch boy...

The nephew of Sal Sanchez took the fucking cake tho... :loling:

2. Playboy

Playboy Member

Sal's nephew had the look though but the skills were NOT equal.
    I think Canelo is the real deal. The boy boxes well & his punches kick like mules (that didn't make sense) but you get my drift.
    I like that Chavez Jr. is adamant about fighting GGG. He shows no fear & seems like he wants to be great. At least that's the impression I'm picking up.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

why do people insist on canelo hitting so hard? who the hell has he knocked out?

4. O-Dogg33

O-Dogg33 El Mero Mero

I think it was the KO of Baldomir that got everybody believing he was a one punch ko artist. Canelo has good power, enough to get your respect (like the Trout fight) but his KO's are more the result of accumulation of damage.

I don't think his hand speed is fast enough to land the shots his opponents don't see coming and he doesn't have one punch ko power.

5. Playboy

Playboy Member

You guys make good points but even Mayweather said Canelo hit me with a shot I still feel today.
    While he may not have one punch Knock out power he does show his one punch knock down power.