Canelo vs Triple G II

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Sep 14, 2018.

1. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Cool.

I will give canelo this though, so you fellas won't say I'm a "hater".....he's the best fighter at the 155 lb division I've ever seen. None better!!!

2. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Do you post at fightbeat? You would fit right in. Full of disgruntled ex boxingfanatic members that hate Mexican boxing and specially canelo. Ya sabes que los changos y mayates nos odian no chinges cabron y tu echando lena al fuego.

3. zboxz

zboxz Member

re watched the fight. IMO GGG won the last 3 rounds for sure. close but he did win them.

i think he wins the fight.

4. TIP

TIP Member

I had GGG 115-113 close fight could have seen a draw. Couple of thoughts, Canelo is in his prime and GGG is 36 and showing his age. I'd like to see Canelo fight Charlo rather than a 3rd fight with Gennady. TIP

5. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Who had charlo fought?

Signed Hopkins, Kinich, and BRican

6. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Tip I saw Canelo winning a very close fight. Again I really dont have a problem with those who think GGG won. My problem is with all those who say he got robbed. The excuses are piling up. GGG is old, Canelo was on steriods and now this new one about Canelo being the house fighter. Canelo is not from Las Vegas. Hes from Guadalajara Mexico. Hes a foreingner Just like GGG. So really for people to say hes the favored guy in Vegas and to try to use that as an excuse is a little pathetic. Lets face it a lot of boxing fans hate Canelo for diffrent reasons. Thats the real story here why arent we talking about that? Fact... Canelo used effective aggression and won the story of the fight. He made a come forward one dimensional ko artist turn into twinkle toes over night. When have we ever seem GGG abandon his trade mark seek n destroy approach and try to become a cute fighter? What he turned into micheal nunn all of a sudden? But canelo gets no credit for that. No GGG meant to use his jab and run all night. Eventough he kept saying Mexican style leading to the fight. No that shouldnt have influence the judges at all. Right:slaphead:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

18000 Mexican fans there and the golden boy promoted fighter but he wasn't the house fighter.

So jc chavez wasn't the vegas guy either in vegas? The fuck you think you're talking to.

Oh and the story of the fight thingy, lol. I like how you snuck that in....lol

8. TIP

TIP Member

9. TIP

TIP Member

Well I'm a big Canelo fan as well as GGG. The fight was close and I can understand Canelo winning. The reason folks think (imo for good reason) Canelo gets some favoritism is because Golden Boy promotes him. Almost everyone thinks GGG won the first fight and the one scorecard was way out of line in favor of Canelo, that kind of thing gets people suspicious. Now the only fight I think Canelo got a break on is the first GGG fight and the ridiculous score in the Mayweather fight. I think Canelo beat Lara and Trout. TIP

sanchito likes this.
  10. blackrican23

blackrican23 Resident B-Boy

what your saying canelo is ducking your mythical match up? WE ALL know when its his time Canelo will fight him is that your problem :loling:

11. blackrican23

blackrican23 Resident B-Boy

Its absolutely hilarious for 10 years a Canelo fight turns Mex into a whiny lil bitch :crying: get that bitch a snickers :rotfl:

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

What have I said that isn't true?

13. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

That’s the stupidest and most biased post I have ever seen in this forum. 90% of what you said is biased trash.

14. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

You always root against the Mexican fighter. Its no coincidence. Talk about bias lol.

15. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

so you're saying he was going for the double KO when barrera fought morales?

16. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

Honestly you're the most garbage poster on the forum...I feel like you don't even watch the fights...your opinions sound bitter and small...like you.

17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

One fight out of how many? I have never met any of you in person but ive been posting in this forum for a long time to get a pretty good idea about each poster. Im a pretty good judge of character.

18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

oh really!?!?!?!

so tell me about my character.

19. Valdosta

Oh look a co signer by someone who’s opinion really means nothing to me. Save your bullshit for someone who cares.

20. Valdosta

The following things are facts.....

Canelo is a bigger draw with the bigger promotional company (house fighter).

Canelo has had some ridiculous cards in his favor several times.

GGG a lot older than Canelo whole Canelo is in his prime.

Last and not least Golovkin can actually box. He fought the same way against Lemieux. Saying Golovkin is a 1 KO artist means you don’t pay attention.