Canelo vs Triple G II

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Sep 14, 2018.

1. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Signature wins are leonard over hearns, chavez over chapo, sanchez over gomez, McClellan over j jackson, pryor over arguello....you know, shit like that.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Hmmm, took a week, eh? That was on sunday first page here.

3. blackrican23

blackrican23 Resident B-Boy

sup dennis , been a while how you , I dont root for Canelo i just have a vested interest in trolling Mex , maybe i am giving this thread too much time :loling:

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Valdosta I think youre being influenced by the hbo crew the most bias sports commentators on the planet(Limpley and Leddermans old ass). It was obvios who HBO wanted to win this fight. Calling it a robbery? It comes down to Canelo moving on from HBO and theyre a little salty like Mexfighter. Haters gonna hate.

5. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

I am good just been busy with work and family stuff. I don’t care for Canelo but regardless of that the judges love for him can’t be denied.

6. blackrican23

sorry I should have came here , you were pretty quite at other place thats always the biggest sign

7. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Dont call him Dennis he dont like that.:tickedoff::tickedoff:

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

wow, we got both the "watch it with the volume low" and "haters" in a single post.

Is that some sort of new record or something?

9. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

What are you talking about? First of all I am not a retard I know what I am watching. Secondly and most importantly the announcers were favoring Canelo even if Lederman wasn’t.

10. blackrican23

I do agree but i cant say that stuff runs threw my mind while I am watching it trying to score it , clean slate scorecards for me

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

So you think freckles won?

12. blackrican23

oh no question , just like I gave 3G the first one

13. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Kinich says hbo doesn't like freckles but kellerman kept saying he was winning the story of the fight.

The fuck does that mean?

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

You need a new prescription on those Cazal's.

15. blackrican23

i didnt order the fight , I ordered the first , voted to go out and watch it the short undercard caused me to bounce around more than I liked too but no place had the sound going so Sat I look forward to listening

I caught the replay of 3G canelo1 with dougie fischer and Kevin kelly calling it then the following morning watched hbo crew again interesting differences

16. blackrican23

welp brah lucky for us we can hang up a rd by rd if you want on the replay Mañana :clapping:

17. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Nah...i only rewatch sanchez/gomez, gallito Castillo/muñoz, corrales/castillo, and pettway/brown.

18. blackrican23

yeah I figured your 115-113 was pretty hollow just a scored to be in the mix and still shit on canelo :clapping:

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I scored what i scored....what do you want from me?

20. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Sigh...now Charlo is the new boogeyman canelo is supposedly ducking.

No matter who you think won last weekend Canelo is a proven elite level fighter. Charlo is a question mark. The best guy on his Resume is Trout who Canelo already beat back in 2016. Canelo took the best shots from the hardest puncher at middle weight(ggg)...Trout took charlo the distance so im not worried about Charlos power hurting Canelo. I also feel Canelo is a better boxer than Charlo. Faster too. Look at Canelos resume, GGG, mayweather, cotto, mosley,.lara and the list goes on.