Canelo vs Triple G II

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Not really imo. Not when you take history into account.canelos had way to many ridiculous cards.

2. blackrican23

blackrican23 Resident B-Boy

its an A & B convo nobody else is posting but me and you , I am picking your scoring and vision apart , i dont give a shit about anyone else but what your saying , but in typical fashion .....well it speaks for itself

so like I said a few pages back your just posting a hollow card using others opinions lol , since you give a shit about "everyone"

3. blackrican23

so ofc its trout lara and PBF fights you speak of ?

4. blackrican23

let me find everyone who had canelo winning first chief , then I will get back to ya

5. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Specific cards in about 4 fights. I have posted them a few times. Him getting ludicrous cards isn’t uncommon. Like he beat Cotto very clear but if I remember right 1 judge gave him 11 rounds which was silly.

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

you really think that after all these years of watching the same ass fights, discussing the same ass things, and pretty much agreeing on all fights except this one.

yeah ok!

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

the fuck is this?

I don't get it.

8. blackrican23

It was a clean fight no head butts no wrasslin just good ol fashion one two action right?

it was to my eyes..... so the air lumped up his face?

you sound as stupid as those that say Vitali would have won if its wasnt for the cut vs Lewis but truth is if Vitali had blocked Lewis fists there would be no gash :clapping:

I been around the game along time and I dont like to use the face factor but watching the fight you say he blocked all night is just more dirt on your hollowness

9. blackrican23

brah in 20 years if me and you have agreed 50% of time I would say thats a stretch , you got the wrong ni99a with this post

10. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

your last sentence said it all.

there are more factors no one has mentioned such as ggg's age. tell me fighters don't tend to swell more when they get older.

yes, he took many punches to the face but his face isn't an indicator of how many shots he blocked, too.

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

you're right....I've been right 95% of the time.

the fuck was I thinking?

ggg won this one legitimately so I'm right again.

12. blackrican23

good call

I was upset they only gave Cotto one rd too but I was a Cotto guy and I couldnt bitch much cuz I only gave Cotto 3 rds it was a hollow argument . When Cotto beat Sugar Shane I scored it 6-6 in rds each but Cotto scored that flash knock down and won on my card because of it

I scored Trout Canelo the same way

13. blackrican23

yup even more so when getting punched cleaned , now its the age , another excuse coming in a few more posts ? since theres so many factors not mentioned :loling:

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

going in circles, brah......'m out!

15. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Yes, he will because they'll likely fight in one year. Triple G had a tough fight and will be older.

16. Greenstone

Greenstone Member

When I find this fight on YouTube I'll score it. I'm pretty good at analysing fights and breaking down each round. I score effective punching over punch output unless punch output overwhelms the effective punching. This isn't the amateurs. And I give no extra credit to the fighter who comes forward more often. That's not really meaningful unless there's an end product to go with it.

Rebel likes this.
  17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Canelo is a great fighter. I dont care for provicianos. Mexico city has the best Mexico has to offer in talent. All the great mexican boxers came from Mexico city. El principe de la cancion Jose Jose is from Mexico city, so is Juan Manuel.Marquez...puro chingon.y Jalisco puro joto como el potrillo. But Im not a hater thats why I give canelo his props.