Canelo Fails Drug Test.

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Michael Matos, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

He failed two drug tests. You're not looking for evidence you're looking for an excuse.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

3. Ringside

Ringside El Padrino aka Boxing Fanatics Legend aka The Godf

looks photoshopped. His head and body don't seem to match although I may be wrong.

4. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Of course it’s Photoshopped, menso, lol...

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Lol I think Ringside was trolling us. He has the mind of a Jew...he's no dummy of course he had to know it was photoshopped.

6. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Looks like the Canelo-GGG rematch is officially cancelled as the Nevada commission today filed formal complaint against Canelo for doping violations on top of the temporary suspension they issued last week. The Nevada Commission complaint read in part..."Alvarez's utilization, ingestion and/or consumption of Clenbuterol, whether intentional or not, constitutes an anti-doping violation. By his administration or use of Clenbuterol, and/or by allowing Clenbuterol to enter his system, Alvarez engaged in conduct that reflected discredit to unarmed combat and he is guilty of foul or unsportsmanlike conduct that was detrimental to a contest." Immediately following the Commission's announcement MGM began offering ticket holders full refunds.

7. Ringside

A shame but rules are rules.

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

stall tactics to let tripo yee get older.

I hate canela.

9. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

No big deal you're making too much out of it. It's not a performance enhancement steriod quit being a drama queen.

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

It's funny that Matos uses the Nevada athletic commission ruling to attack Canelos character as if the Nevada athletic commission was the pinnacle of good moral conduct. Jesus fucking christ the most crooked organization in boxing that at one time was ran by the mob. Paid off judges and fighters to take dives. Yeah zero fucks given about what those mother fuckers got to say.

11. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Canelo didn't fail a Nevada commission drug test he failed a VADA test. Twice.

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

if not a performance enhancer, then why is it banned?

it helps you lose weight while maintaining full staNima. thats a fucking enhancer if you ask me.

it's also used to cover up other steroids.

Michael Matos likes this.
  13. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Solo se chingo unos taquitos de tripita no mamen.

14. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

You do realize that the substance he allegedly tested positive for is not an anabolic steriod just so we're clear on that? It's a substance used in MEXICO and probably other countries to fatten steers and if Vada tested me right now they would probably find small traces of clenbuterol. Quit making mountians out of mole hills. Mark my words the fight will be on 5 de mayo.

15. Ringside

I just read on a new boxing site my friend just started up that Demetrius Andrade is ready to step up May 5 if the drug decision holds.

16. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

i've also read that you have to eat two entire cows to show minimal traits of clembuteral. canelo didn't eat two entire cows.

17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Source?

18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Google it.

19. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

that fucking cheater cancelled the fight before the april 10th hearing.

are we gonna fail more exams, you piece of shit?

Michael Matos likes this.
  20. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

He was probably given the option to pull out of the fight in exchange for a lesser suspension. He'll get six months instead of a year.