Canelo Fails Drug Test.

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Michael Matos, Mar 5, 2018.

1. sanchito

sanchito BF Resident Douchebag

When did I say he shouldn't be punished? I'm simply saying that I believe that he isn't juicing for a competitive advantage.

2. Ringside

Ringside El Padrino aka Boxing Fanatics Legend aka The Godf

I read that this chemical shows up even in U;S; meat from time to time as they use it in competition for cattle awards. Has Showed up in quite a few places leading to severe illness or death in Europe as well. In high doses the chemical is very dangerous Like overdosing on speed in a way.

sanchito likes this.
  3. Ringside

Lol. I haven't heard that expression since public school in the 50s. You have the memories of a 69 year old yet you are you said 53 or so. Sure you are not Rip Van Winkle and slept for over a decade later in life. It is IMPOSSBLE to know so much about the 50s and 60s at your age in such detail including expressions. To me you are baffling. A fun baffle though! Ringo

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

people said that in the 90's you old galoot

5. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Matos is right. Canelo was caught cheating red handed. His excuse is bullshit. His first drug test was way more than meat contamination.

6. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I'll wait until all is said and done before I comment. There's just not enough evidence. They haven't said the fight in May is cancelled what drugs he had in his system. Maybe the Russians tampered with the drug test?

7. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Triple G is Kazakhstani though.

Funny how gringos totally embrace Triple G as one of their own...and Canelo as the “foreigner” hilarious.

Google Kazakhstanis...about every single one of them have Mongol bloodlines. Genghis Khan did a lot of fucking in that land back in those days, lol..

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Nah, mexicans embraced tripo yi until he fought clemnelo alvaroids. he was "mexican style" after all, remember?

9. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

I’m not talking about beaners, buey...I’m talking about los putos gringos...Chapulin Colorado...

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Pinche Indio analfabeta jajaja

Che pendejo no sabe leer El cabron.

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

What i meant was that mexicans embraced ggg as their own, too, you fucking pair of clowns. Wasn't that obvious?

12. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

I wasn’t taking about that, pendejo.

Follow me...s l o w l y...

Lost putos gueros creen y acceptan al Triple G como uno de ellos, como un blanco. Lo ridiculo es que el tipo está más mesclado como la chingada...tiene un chingo de sangre asiática.

My first post had nothing to do Mexicans liking Triple G...I don’t know why the fuck you are having such readeaing comprehension issues.

Me: ‘Triple G is Kazakhstani though. Funny how gringos totally embrace Triple G as one of their own...and Canelo as the “foreigner” hilarious. Google Kazakhstanis...about every single one of them have Mongol bloodlines. Genghis Khan did a lot of fucking in that land back in those days, lol..’

You: “Nah, mexicans embraced tripo yi until he fought clemnelo alvaroids. he was "mexican style" after all, remember?”

De verdad que estás un poco lento, pinche hermano Lelo, lol...

13. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

So which whites accepted him? I think fight fans accepted him, even blacks, thais, and your everyday tongan, too. What a stupid point you're making.

I've yet to read "hail the white race and tripo yee" from YT. stop making shit up.

14. Rabid Kimba

Rabid Kimba Member

Nah, Superman embraced Batman until he fought the Green Lantern. he was "Kryptonian style" after all, remember?

That about sums up your first attempt answering my first post, pendejo, lol...

15. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

show me where YT is embracing trippo yi as their own. i've yet to read articles or see that on tv.

maybe they're embracing him because they hate that shitbag canelo as much as the rest of us?

16. Ringside

I doubt if American whites think of GGG in the same way a Euro or Euro Asian would. Same with Kiltscho's and other such white fighters.. American Whites even though many descended from Europe in contrast to Euro Whites who still live and embrace those countries in general have very different likes and views of things. Everyone loves Tyson though no matter where they are from.

17. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Excellent post. The Klitschos are perfect example of white eastern European fighters that were never embraced by yt in the U.S. I didn't know GGG had a big fan base?

18. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

entonces tu pinche burlita me la paso por los huevos, pendejo. estas de acuerdo conmigo.

19. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I do agree that GGG does NOT have a big following in the U.S but I also agree with Kimba que estas bien pendejo.

20. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

no pos ese ya es otro pedo.