Can anyone beat Spence @ 147?

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Hawaiianpunch, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

If I was a betting man like Valdosta I would bet on Crawford and Pacquio to beat Spence. You know I don't think much of Spence when I picture a 40 year old Pacman beating him. And I think Crawford stops Spence easily. It's funny when fighters talk tough but don't deliver. Spence promised he would knock out Garcia and Porter. He also said it was strap season yet opts to fight Danny Garcia(no strap) instead of Crawford. Crawford made some disrespectful comments about Spence wearing panties (basically called him a bitch).

I quote Errol on fighting Crawford. "If TBud wants to fight me then go fight Jeff Horn for the title than he can fight me otherwise its pointless to fight him."

Well Spence knows Bud already beat Horn for the title so if its strap season then he should fight Crawford next. Who the fuck wants to see Garcia vs Spence? I think Spence is scared. Just like he was scared to take 20 mil to move up and fight Canelo at 160.

2. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I think porter could beat him. if not for that late knockdown, porter at least draws but I had him slightly ahead.

3. Remus

Remus Member

crawfords switch hitting would give spence fits

4. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Crawford.

5. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

A Ferrari. Hopefully he’s ok and recovers.

6. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

As for Crawford I like him a lot. He has yet to fight any really good WWs though.

7. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Spence is now in ICU after his early morning car crash. Doesn't bode well for any big fight in the near or mid future. Thurman is on the shelf following hand surgery. That leaves Pacquiao, Garcia, Porter and Crawford as active "names" Expect some combination of those four to be the division's next big fight.

8. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

He was ejected from a Ferrari at high speeds. I don't know how serious his injuries are but they're saying it's not life threatening. Lets hope this doesn't end his career. There's certain injuries you don't come back from.

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Salvador spence-chez

10. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Errol Williams Jr:funny: