Bud Crawford... You Damn Skippy Zippy!

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by "Bangin'" Dick Bravado, May 4, 2019.

1. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

Granted, the kid is no Broderick Crawford.

HOWEVER, a better pound for pounder you'll never find. Every round of every fight for him is Ali vs Ernie Terrell.... Baaaaad intentions!

2. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

In my opinion Crawford is the number one pound for pounder.

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I think loma is....he's beaten bigger names at a very early stage in his career.

Michael Matos likes this.
  4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

No way Canelo is #1

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Lomachenko lost to a washed up Salido a journey man gtfo

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Nice troll effort!

But I'll play....salido was the champ and barely lost to him. Undefeated doesn't necessarily translate to lxl. In that case, Ryan garcia is ranked higher then loma, then.

7. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

My problem with having Loma at 1# is that his resume is a little light. He's got 13 fights lol. The best guys he beat were smaller than him. The best guys on his resume are Linares and Rigo. Two guys who I think Mikey Garcia would easily beat. You think Mikey is 2# p4p? I'll just wait and see how things unfold with Loma. He's already 31 so he can't afford another loss. That would ruin his career imo. Maybe that's why he's fighting nobodies like Croalla. When he fights the best like Canelo then I'll consider him p4p #1.

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

9. "Bangin'" Dick Bravado

"Bangin'" Dick Bravado Half-breed , Half Steed

Ringo met all of the above.
    Nice guys