Broner vs Pacquiao

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Michael Matos, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Broner went for a bicycle ride in the 10th giving the impression he wanted no part of Pacquiao.

2. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Broner in retreat mode Pacquiao content to hit him when he can. Crowd booing at the end of the round in reaction to Broner's unwillingness to engage.

3. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Pacquiao easily wins the 12th. I have Pacquiao winning 118-110, 10-2 in rounds. For some reason at the end of the fight Broner raised his hands in victory and was met by a shower of boos.

117-111, 116-112 twice. All in favor of Pacquiao.

4. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I watched the UFC instead and I'm glad I did. Cejudo mollywopped Dilashaw in 50 seconds. So satisfying.

5. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

Thanks for the rd by rd MM. Obviously didn't miss much. Hard to believe they put this crap on PPV. In other news we're going to see Canelo vs Jacobs in May can't wait. Now that's a fight. Hopefully haters that were bitching about the Rocky Fielding tune up can finally stfu.

6. Ringside

Ringside Retiree

I have already dropped HBO and now I'm almost ready to drop Showtime. Paying additional on top of what showtime gets already for stuff like this is going to put and end to PPV one day. I have been watching Broadway boxing and other boxing stations when I catch them lately for unknowns, club type fighter, or repeats of old fights and they are actually very enjoyable. Thanks for the updates Mike.

7. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Thanks matos!:cheers:

8. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

First time I've done that in a long time. I enjoyed it.

9. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Broadway Boxing has a little bit of everything. Always entertaining.

10. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Apparently there is some concern that Pacquiao may have suffered a detached Retina vs Broner.

11. El Profesor

El Profesor Member

Can't believe Broner really thinks that he won that fight :loling:

12. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

if canelo tied on one card vs Floyd, anything is possible in boxing.

13. Hawaiianpunch

Hawaiianpunch Banned

I love how you haters bring Canelo up all the time.

14. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

I'm the hater.