Broner vs Pacquiao

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Michael Matos, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

I'm going to give some live updates on Broner vs Pacquiao. Currently Raushee Warren and Nordine Oubaali are fighting for the vacant WBC Bantamweight title. Warren trying to box from distance while the stronger Oubaali wants to fight on the inside. 2-1 Oubaali after three.

Remus likes this.
  2. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Oubaali vs Warren is even after 6.

3. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Oubaali has swept the last three rounds to go up 6-3 after nine rounds. Warren has to win the last three rounds to salvage a draw on my card.

4. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

I scored it for Oubaali 115-113. Oubaali is trained by Roy Jones jr.

5. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

115-113, 116-112 and 117-111 for Oubaali.

6. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Next up is Badou Jack vs Marcus Browne for an interim trinket.

7. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

3-0 for Browne after three.

8. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

6-0 Browne after 6.

9. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

8-1 for Browne after nine.

10. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

I scored Jack vs Browne 118-109 for Browne. Browne was deducted a point for holding in the 7th. Jack was hampered by a hideous gash on his forehead over the last 5 rounds.

Official cards were 117-110, 116-111 and 119-108 in favor of Browne. Broner-Pacquiao up next.

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

Keep updating ...I've been reading you.:cheers:

12. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Not much happened in the first. Pacquiao was the clear aggressor and I gave him the round based on that.

13. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Pacquiao more active and more accurate in the second. Broner looking to counter and hasn't had many opportunities.

14. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Broner started the third coming forward behind the jab and he controlled the first minute or so before abandoning it and going back to wait and counter allowing Pacquiao to control the rest of the round. 3-0 Pacquiao after three.

15. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Broner had a better round in the fourth and was able to counter effectively but not often enough.

16. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Back to the familiar Pacquiao more active and accurate over the Broner fighting jn spurts pattern.

17. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

The sixth was another Pacquiao round. Most of the rounds have looked the same Pacquiao busy and Broner not so much.

5-1 for Pacquiao after 6.

18. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Pacquiao lit up Broner pretty good in the last minute of the 7th. Broner was dinged.

19. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

The eighth was another Pacquiao round. Broner started the round aggressively but couldn't sustain it and Pacquiao took over from there.

20. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

Pacquiao looking to land power shots now and Broner is punching to keep Pacquiao off of him instead of punching him to win the fight.

8-1 Pacquiao after 9.