Best Hwy of the 90s...Evander Holyfield.

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Valentino, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Valentino

Valentino Member

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hitman:

Obvuiously you did not read the previous posts then. Val was saying "FAGGOT" and if you had read my posts that challenged Val on this you would have known that it was the use of the derogatory term Faggot that bothered me.

And Val- I do thing that the f-bomb compares with all the others- its just that you have no problem labeling and putting down gay people yet as a man of color the other terms offend you much more. It is the same thing.

Also- many people can deny that lewis is gay. Himself included. like i said- its sad and pathetic that you know enough about the man (yes this is another male we are talking about) that you can beyond all doubt determine his sexuality for us all. its laughable in fact.

Hitman
    <hr></blockquote>

I have nothing against gays.

However, Lewis is GAY.

Now, I have a question for you...if Lewis comes out of the closet and ADMITS that he is GAY.

Would you continue to be his fan?

Same question goes for Yori.

2. Yori Boy

Yori Boy Member

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Valentino:

I not a Tyson fan.
    <hr></blockquote>

Yeah, whatever, you were praying Tyson would beat Lewis. You even picked Tyson to beat Lewis and moved up your post as you wanted to prove to everyone what a expert you are. Ever since Lewis beat the shit out of Tyson you've been going on and on and on and on about how Lewis is GAY. And you still haven't answered the question, why is it that you're trying to piss people off?

3. Yori Boy

Yori Boy Member

However, Lewis is GAY.

Now, I have a question for you...if Lewis comes out of the closet and ADMITS that he is GAY.

<hr></blockquote>

I'm not a fan of Lewis, but I give him props because he deserves them and few people give them to him. If he's gay he's gay. I don't know what else to say.

4. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

However, Lewis is GAY.

<hr></blockquote>

if he came out and admitted he was gay.....i would still be a fan of him as a fighter. I hate to expose myself to the forum- but i would not be as big a fan of him as a person. As it is i think he is a cool person- i like how he comes from england (my homne country), canada (a country i love) and Jamaica (not as much as canada but a beautiful country)- he also comes into the ring to Bob Marley which is just sweet.

However i don;t think he is gay and i don't think that there is ANY evidence to prove to anyone that he is gay- except British tabloid headlines.......

Hitman

5. Mark G

Mark G Member

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hitman:

if he came out and admitted he was gay.....i would still be a fan of him as a fighter. I hate to expose myself to the forum- but i would not be as big a fan of him as a person. As it is i think he is a cool person- i like how he comes from england (my homne country), canada (a country i love) and Jamaica (not as much as canada but a beautiful country)- he also comes into the ring to Bob Marley which is just sweet.

However i don;t think he is gay and i don't think that there is ANY evidence to prove to anyone that he is gay- except British tabloid headlines.......

Hitman
    <hr></blockquote>

I'm not really a big fan of Lewis, but I respect what he has accomplished in the ring. I wouldn't think less of him if he was gay, he still won all those fights, regardless of his gayness.

6. Xplosive

Xplosive Member

This faggot was one day saying...{while sniffing at the air} "damn...it smells like CUM"

Lewis replied..."Sorry. It was me. I burp!"
    <hr></blockquote>

I got a better one. Lewis & another fag were laying in the bed, just after screwing. Lenny's boyfriend says.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom, whatever you do, you BETTER not jerk off!"

The boyfriend comes back from the bathroom to find the bed covered in cum, and says .

"I thought I told you not to jerk off!"

Lummox replies "I didn't, I just farted." [​IMG]

[ July 29, 2002: Message edited by: Xplosive ]</p>

7. Drago

Drago Member

Ive got a better one.

Lemmon and Briggs were at a party. They decide to go into the bathroom to get some privacy.

Briggs grabs his ankles as Lemmon mounts him from behind.

Meanwhile, the cops come to the party because of a noise desturbance called in.

They bust in the door to the bathroom, and Lemmon pulls out to hard and Briggs colon falls out and Lemmon trys to play it off saying it was a brown M & M.

8. Drago

Drago Member

O how about:

Briggs and Lemmon were both wearing chocolate edible panties. Briggs has his dessert with a side of salad.

then when its Lemmon's turn for chocolate and salad, Briggs just shits in his face.

9. Michael Matos

Michael Matos Member

This neither here nor there but your two best heavyweights in the 1990's only had one common opponent in the entire decade, that was Ray Mercer who was decisioned by both. that is an amazing statistic. Borderline unfathomable. They had other common opponents, Occasio,Tyson Rahman, but only one heavyweight can say he fought both Lewis and Holyfield between 1990-1999.

That is proof if anything that the two fighters were in different leagues, it's up to you figure out which one.

10. SuperJ

SuperJ Member

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mark G:

I'm not really a big fan of Lewis, but I respect what he has accomplished in the ring. I wouldn't think less of him if he was gay, he still won all those fights, regardless of his gayness.
    <hr></blockquote>

Well said. I agree. I dont think differently if he is gay. I do agree and think he is. Big deal. Join the millions of homos everywhere. Infact, if he was smart he would come out of the closet because it would probably make him more $$$$.

11. BJ*

BJ* Member

BJ...the problem is that you did NOT mention a BETTER HWY than Holyfield in those particular years.

Now that I think about it...maybe your name "BJ" actually fits you well. Perhaps, Lewis BAPTIZED you with a good BJ... if you know what I mean.

;)
    <hr></blockquote>

Someone can't stop thinking about homosexual acts...you know what they say about those that shout "FAG" the loudest... [​IMG]

12. Valentino

Valentino Member

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BJ*:

Someone can't stop thinking about homosexual acts...you know what they say about those that shout "FAG" the loudest... [​IMG]
    <hr></blockquote>

Educate me.