Another Question for Joonie

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by MSteudle, Dec 20, 2003.

1. MSteudle

MSteudle Guest

I got 2 questions for you or any others . Is Yong Soo Choi vs Lakva Sim worth watching? You think Sim has a shot vs Miguel Callist for WBA Lightweight coming up?

2. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Considering he recommended Choi-Sim to me I think the answer to that is yes. The answer to your other question is yes also. I think Sim will KO Callist.

3. The Hitman

The Hitman Hitman

choi-sim is a very good fight.... a lot of sim fights are good. sim-baek, sim-hatakeyama are also good to watch

Hitman

4. Joonie73

Joonie73 Guest

As I told Val, yes, it's a Hell of a brawl. I've never seen Callist, so I don't know.

5. Valdosta

Sim-Hakatyama was a very painfull ending.

6. Joonie73

Joonie73 Guest

Larios, if you want to get good Asian brawls, check out the list I put up on the "Favorite Fights You never tire of watching" thread. Most of those fights were wars, except a few, like Park v. Canto I.

7. neil

neil Guest

Sim is pretty old, and looks EVEn slower than before. He looked pretty terrible in that fight on fox sports vs Villalta.

8. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

yo, is that the fight where the ref steps in about 53623 punches too late? :eek:

thanks to neil for sending me that clip.

9. Valdosta

Yes, it was as bad as Mercer-Morrison. Hell, probably worse.

10. Joonie73

Joonie73 Guest

They don't stop fights in Japan when the home guy is getting killed, unless he is about to die.

Watch Chan-Hee Park v. Shoji Oguma II. Oguma's face look like it's been through a meat grinder. Anywhere else that fight is over before it hits round 7-8!

Watch Oscar Albarado v. Koichi Wajima I or Jae-Do Yuh v. Koichi Wajima I. Wajima does the funny dance so many times! He is crawling around with his ass up & the referee practically sits him up so he can continue. LOL!

11. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

man, looks like we need to buy some of these fights from joonies collection.