Analyzing today's active fighters and the potential/certain HOF wins on their resumes

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Tam-Tam

Tam-Tam Member

I can't beleive people are still arguging FOR De La Hoya in the Mosely fight. If you score points the way they're supposed to be scored, its a close fight - and nothing even close to a robbery. But thats what fans do I guess.

IMO, Whitaker lost to Oscar but Quartey won cleary. That was the one fight out of the three that was very easy to score - there was a clear winner in every round IMO.

2. KoCav

KoCav Guest

There's a difference between pitty-patting and not punching hard. Oscar did plenty of tap-tap in the Mosley RE. Whitaker never slapped Oscar.

3. Crocodillo

Crocodillo Guest

no he didnt..balbi landed more punches then Dorin..i dont know where you got that from

4. Crocodillo

Crocodillo Guest

bullfeathers..you know how many slightly open handed jabs whitaker landed in that fight...they were weak

5. Crocodillo

Crocodillo Guest

that has nothing to do with the topic [​IMG]

6. Valdosta

Valdosta Boxing Fanatics Moderator

Dorrin landed 128 more punches than Balbi. You made me have to get it out to make sure but I don't just make shit up. Dorrin landed more and at a higher percentage.

7. Valdosta

Neither did Laz's post that was posted towards me dumbass. [​IMG]

8. KoCav

KoCav Guest

Then I suppose the extra power I'm talking about came from Oscar running head first into most of them.

9. hazza

hazza Member

this is true. i downloaded the fight from kazaa and scored it 3 or 4 points up for odlh. sure it wasnt the most popular way to win, but no doubts he did win it imo.

10. Valdosta

Hey punk, you made me get out the tape to be sure last night, yet you never responded [​IMG]

11. Crocodillo

Crocodillo Guest

yo dont insult me again or else i will have to open a can of whuppass [​IMG]

12. Crocodillo

Crocodillo Guest

im shocked that dorin landed more punches..very shocked..i could have sworn balbi was landing punches off of dorins face all night

if thats the case then i guess im wrong

13. Crocodillo

Crocodillo Guest

:rolleyes: [​IMG]

14. Valdosta

Your off topic [​IMG] .... [​IMG]