Analyzing today's active fighters and the potential/certain HOF wins on their resumes

Discussion in 'Boxing News and Discussion' started by Rebel, Jan 9, 2004.

1. Xplosive

Xplosive Member

LOL. Good point. :D

BTW- you forgot to add Micheal Nunn, Iran Barkley, and Jirov to Toney's resume.

2. Crocodillo

Crocodillo Guest

just because he is fucking a puerto rican bitch doesnt make him one

BITCH

3. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

good point? you don't have permission to laugh at anything until that image of tyson wiping blood from lewis' cheek vanishes from ALL of our minds. in the meantime, SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

finally, a poster that gets it!

fuck chivas, by the way! [​IMG]

5. Erratic

Erratic Member

lol...but it does make her mexican...by injection

6. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

pinche erratic....hows your jefito? tell him mexfighter said whats up. ask him how his little aztec princess is doing?

7. Valentino

Valentino Member

He lives in Puerto Rico...he pays Puerto Rican TAXES.

And he is Not fucking a puerto rican bitch. He MARRIED one. Huge difference there.

He is PUerto Rican resident.

8. Joonie73

Joonie73 Guest

Barkley & Jirov are IBHOF-worthy? LOL. This is getting funnier by the minute.

9. mex fighter

mex fighter Meqcksykin

what? if i move to zimbabwe and pay taxes because i'm working, that doesn't make me zimbabean. that makes me a beaner paying taxes in zimbabwe.

back to the drawing board.

10. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Read my full post dammit!!!!!!!! I'm using IBHOF criteria. Daniel Zaragoza made it for goodness sakes. LOL

Personally, neither should be inducted into the HOF. They were very good fighters in their days but not HOF material.

11. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Trinidad's father stopped the fight after 1 knockdown. Pathetic. Vargas was dropped how many times against Tito? Now that's a real man. [​IMG]

De La Hoya had 3 bad rounds out of his 39 fights. People like to nitpick because that's all they have on him. Fact is, he should've won that fight and the Mosley rematch.

12. Rebel

Rebel Admin

[​IMG]

13. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Well a number of things come into play. I think Leija's name may come up on the ballot one day and I wouldn't be shocked if he's inducted. I really don't want to see that but it could happen. I think the IBHOF should be like the the baseball HOF. Too many non-great fighters are admitted to the IBHOF. It sucks.

14. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Stop trying to claim him. It's sad. [​IMG]

15. Rebel

Rebel Admin

I agree. Neither is HOF worthy even by IBHOF standards. Now that I look at my list again, Leija should be omitted. It doesn't look right. LOL

16. Rebel

Rebel Admin

Ok, I got rid of Leija but I left Ayala. Those two wins over Tapia might get him into the IBHOF. LOL

17. Xplosive

Xplosive Member

Ayala won't make it. Nobody will even remember Paulie when he's gone. He'll just be remember for getting two controversial decisions over a washed up Tapia, and getting his ass kicked by Morales. [​IMG]

18. Rebel

Rebel Admin

It's debatable. I hope he doesn't get in though.

19. Crocodillo

Crocodillo Guest

i also have a problem with ayala

i mean i had him losing to Dianzo, Tapia in the rematch, Bones Adams the first time

i never seen him fight bredhal but i would be interested to see if he deserved that one

20. Rebel

Rebel Admin

I thought he deserved the fight against Bredahl. Bredahl was down early but came back late. Too little, too late though IMO.